Events to be detailed:
- Finishing off Chief Gutwad and the remaining goblins
- interrogating Chuffy about the skeleton attack on the village,
- returning to the Rusty Dragon that night
- selling loot in the town the next morning (including the bonus interaction in the sheriff’s office detailed below)
- finally setting out to explore the Kaijitsu Star, the Kaijitsu’s Blossom, and ultimately the caverns spelled out in Vorka’s map of the marsh.
In addition, they made a visit to Sandpoint’s sheriff, Belor Hemlock, to give him a very welcome ‘earful’. Prior to departure into the swamp to vanguish the marsh of their goblin menace, the sheriff had instituted a bounty for 10g per fresh goblin ear found, in addition to 300g for the head of their chief. (GM Note: I believe I forgot to repeat that last part the past few sessions, but I will assume you brought his entire head with you).
If you would like, let’s do a mini roleplay session of this now for the sake of filling in the story we did not get to in game. Please fill in your actions and words below in the comments, and do be careful to speak for everyone in your party.